The YamahaSeascooter.gr online store located at www.yamahaseascooter.gr with Aquacenter Company ID processes personal data provided by the Customer for the fulfillment and subsequent verification of the Terms and Conditions governing the processing of online orders, shipment products and necessary communication for as long as required by law.
1. As a Personal Data Operator, in accordance with GDPR (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation") is YamahaSeascooter.gr designated as an Aquacenter Company ID (hereinafter referred to as "Operator");
2. The contact details of the Operator are: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 2810 372992,
3. Personal data shall mean any information concerning a recognized or identifiable natural person.
ORIGIN OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The Operator processes personal data obtained with the consent of the Customer and collected through the purchase contract and the placement of an online order through the online store www.yamahaseascooter.gr
2. The Operator processes only the Customer data necessary for the fulfillment of the contract and purchase,
3. The Operator shall process personal data for the purposes of dispatching products and for accounting purposes, as well as for the necessary communication between the two parties, for the period required by law. Personal data are not made public and are not transferred to other countries.
PURPOSE OF DATA MANAGEMENT
The Operator processes the Customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Subscribe to www.yamahaseascooter.gr in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the GDPR,
2. Completion of the e-order created by the Customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number),
3. Regulation of laws and regulations stemming from the relationship between Client and Operator,
4. Personal data are necessary for the conclusion of the purchase contract. The purchase contract cannot be completed without personal data.
DURATION OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The Operator stores the personal data for the period deemed necessary for the fulfillment of the rights and obligations arising out of the relationship and the contract between the Operator and the Client and for a period of 3 years from the conclusion of this Contract,
2. The Operator shall delete any personal data after the end of the period designated as necessary for the retention of personal data.
ADDRESSES AND PROCESSORS OF PERSONAL DATA
Third parties who may process the Customer's personal data are the subcontractors of the Operator. The services of these subcontractors are necessary for the successful fulfillment of the purchase contract and the processing of the electronic order between Operator and Customer.
Subcontractors of the Operator shall be considered:
Google Analytics (website statistics)
In accordance with the Rules, the Customer shall be entitled to:
1. Access to personal data,
2. Modification of personal data;
3. The deletion of personal data;
4. The objection to the processing of personal data;
5. The transfer of data;
6. The withdrawal of acceptance of processing by e-mail at: www.yamahaseascooter.gr
7. To submit a complaint to the competent authority in the event of a breach of the Rules of Procedure.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The Operator declares that he undertakes all technical and organizational measures considered necessary to safeguard personal data;
2. The Operator has taken technical precautions to safeguard the data, in the sense of securing access to the computer through password, antivirus software and continuous maintenance.
1. By placing an online order at www.yamahaseascooter.gr the Customer confirms that it has been fully informed of the terms and conditions governing the protection of personal data and accepts them in full,
2. The Customer accepts the terms by checking the box in the order form,
3. the Operator reserves the right to renew these Terms at any time. The updated version of the Terms should be published on this web site.
These Terms shall enter into force on 06/08/2019